Choose our luxurious Staples & Co Artisan Collection Deluxe mattress for superior comfort and support. With a sumptuous pillowtop surface and natural blended fibre layers, our Artisan Deluxe mattress takes comfort to a whole new level. Choose from Soft, Medium or Firm.
Reasons to Buy the Staples and Co Artisan Deluxe Mattress
- A combined total of 4000 premium pocketed springs & mini pocket springs – The perfect foundation for individual comfort and support for reduced partner disturbance
- Posture-Plus edge support system – Maximises the sleep surface & helps extend the life of the mattress
- Opulent Belgian Damask Cover – Luxuriously soft and breathable
- Natural & organic fibres – Blended in our luxury filling layers for sumptuous comfort and support
- Organic Wool and cotton fibres – Great for temperature regulation and breathability
- Blend of GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) approved Organic Wool, Cotton & Hemp fibres – For luxurious softness with resilience
- GOTS approved Organic Silk fibres -Cruelty free Peace Silk, for opulent comfort
- UK Organic Alpaca wool – Hypoallergenic and ultra-soft
- Pillowtop layer – Offers sumptuous surface comfort
- Hand tufted – For a supportive feel
- 3 Comfort Choices – Choose from Soft, Medium or Firm
- Easy Care – No turn mattress
- 10 Year Guarantee – For total peace of mind
Staples and Co Artisan Deluxe Mattress
These Artisan mattresses are built with a micro spring technology which retains its bounce and reacts precisely to each sleeper. The springs contour around the body, absorbing movement, ensuring a great night’s sleep. The micro springs increase the mattress’s breathability as well. When combined with the layers of natural, organic wool and cotton, heat build-up is eliminated so you stay at the perfect temperature while you sleep. The Pocket springs used in the main section of the mattress feature our Posture Plus Edge support system – enhanced firmness springs placed along the edges of the mattress maximising your sleeping surface for complete edge to edge support.
For a truly elegant finish, the top sleeping surface is upholstered with opulent Belgian Damask. Luxuriously soft and breathable too, this natural fabric made from Viscose (a plant fibre), and BCI* certified Cotton is specially made for Bensons by Maes – one of the most prestigious weavers in Belgium, with strong environmental credentials. Their weaving process uses water from a direct river source. After use, the water is purified, before being returned to the river in a purer state than it started.
The Artisan mattresses and divan bases are manufactured in our British Kite Mark quality accredited factory in Huntingdon UK. Our Staples & Co mattresses are made with fibres certified by GOTS, (Global Organic Textiles Standards). The GOTS certification ensures these filling fibres have been made using environmentally friendly production standards and guarantees safe and fair working conditions and social compliance across the fibre production process. Carefully selected GOTS fibres – Organic British wool, cotton, peace silk & hemp – are blended with Organic UK alpaca wool, creating luxurious filling layers for outstanding comfort. Our new green polythene packaging is a mixture of natural and recycled renewable sources, reducing our carbon footprint. Even our polyester layers include recycled plastic bottles!
If you’re looking for added luxury, our Staples & Co Artisan mattresses include the Artisan Superior, Artisan Grand, or a firmer option with the Artisan Classic.
Not seen quite the size you want? We offer special sizes too, including European sizes or looking for a Zip & Link – why not call our telesales team on 0808 144 6160 or drop into one of our stores and they will be pleased to help you find the perfect mattress for you.
Complement your choice of mattress with a matching divan bed base, headboard, bedding box or chair. You’ll find a range of sumptuous fabrics to choose from including velvets, linen look, and faux leather.