This Jay-Be mattress has been designed with the environment and your child’s health in mind. Not just any kids’ mattress, the Jay-Be Graffiti Art e-Sprung Eco-friendly† Children’s Mattress features an e-Spring™ Core and sustainable materials that are 100% foam free. Great to sleep on and even kinder to the planet.
Reasons to Buy the Jay-Be Graffiti Art E-Sprung Mattress
- Comfortable, healthy, and eco-friendly† – the perfect children’s mattress
- e-Spring™ Core – for evenly distributed support
- Soft woven fabric sleeping surface – soft-knitted and kind to the skin
- Breathable comfort layers – to help regulate moisture
- Open cell structure – for temperature regulation
- Hypoallergenic materials – helping to reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Comfort rating – Medium
- Mattress depth – 14cm (ideal for Bensons Bunks too)
- Easy care – no turn mattress
- Reassuring quality – made in the UK by Jay-Be, exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Free 5 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
- Designed with the environment and your child’s health in mind – 100% foam free, fire resistant, sustainable eco-friendly† design, and zero to landfill*
Jay-Be Graffiti Art E-Sprung Mattress
With a bright and fresh mattress design, the Graffiti Art range brings fun and a splash of vibrant colour to your child’s bedroom. Specifically designed to be safely used on Bensons for Beds bunk beds*, the range also includes the Jay-Be Graffiti Art e-Pocket Eco-friendly† Children’s Mattress and the Jay-Be Graffiti Art Deep e-Pocket Eco-friendly† Children’s Mattress.
The Jay-Be Graffiti Art e-Sprung Eco-friendly† Children’s Mattress has an e-Spring core, offering even weight distribution and supporting your child’s increased pressure points as they grow.
The mattress core is topped with breathable e-Fibre comfort layers, offering additional support for growing bones and muscles. Unlike foam, the unique structure of e-Fibre enables the free flow of air through the mattress, which actively reduces moisture build up and helps to regulate body temperature. Jay-Be e-Fibre™ is also 100% foam free, so you can rest easy knowing that this children’s mattress is completely free of harmful chemicals and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Kind to your little one and kind to the planet, the e-Fibre comfort layers used in the Graffiti Art mattresses feature polyester fibres created from a minimum of 65% recycled plastic bottles, and it’s fully recyclable at end of life too.
To make sure this children’s mattress keeps your little cherub as comfortable as possible as they snooze away, the mattress’s open cell structure makes sure their temperature is perfectly regulated whilst the breathable comfort layers help to regulate moisture.
Good to know – this Jay-Be mattress is vacuum packed and rolled. A rolled mattress helps to cut down transport emissions by reducing the space required for delivery by more than 70% (comparing an unrolled 3ft mattress with a rolled 3ft mattress).