The Silentnight Backcare Extra Firm is built with a Miracoil® support system that consists of 782 springs. This support system has no roll together, meaning the springs are built to last and will allow you and your partner to keep to your designated sides of the bed without impromptu meetings in the middle.
Reasons to Buy the Silentnight Backcare Extra Firm Mattress
- Miracoil® 782 springs support system – provides no roll together for less partner disturbance and zoned support where you need it most
- Luxurious Tencel cover – made from sustainable sources, smooth to the touch and feels twice as soft as cotton
- Natural British wool – helps control your body temperature, keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Eco Comfort Fibres™ – comfortable, durable and intelligently constructed for extra breathability
- Hand tufted – for added firmness and durability
- Comfort rating – Extra Firm
- Easy care – no turn mattress, simply rotate head to toe
- Reassuring quality – handcrafted in the UK by Silentnight, exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Free 5 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
Silentnight Backcare Extra Firm Mattress
Working alongside the spring support system is a layer of Eco Comfort Fibres™. Using recycled plastic, these comfy fibres have been intelligently constructed to give you extra breathability whilst you lay in bed. This is perfect for anyone who finds themselves getting too hot in the night.
The final layer of the Silentnight Backcare Extra Firm is the natural British wool comfort layer. This is great for regulating body temperature and helps to keep you feeling cooler in the summer and warmer on those colder winter nights.
Covering this supportive mattress is a luxurious Tencel cover. Naturally smooth and soft to the touch, the Tencel fibres are made from sustainable sources and feel twice as soft as cotton. Just when you thought this mattress couldn’t get any better, it’s also tufted, which simply means it’s been pulled together. By doing this, the Silentnight Backcare Firm mattress becomes firmer and more durable.
Don’t worry about having to flip your mattress over to add to its longevity. Simply rotate head to toe for consistent comfort.