Anything that is built to last has good foundations, featuring our patented AlignSupport®, the Sealy Newton Posturepedic mattress has springs that have been cleverly developed to provide genuine, lasting support. AlignSupport™ is a two stage spring that starts by sensing your shape as you wriggle into your comfortable sleeping position. It then provides you with deep-down, consistent support that’s personal to you since it responds to your body. Also, the entire spring unit is twice tempered, which means it’s twice as strong and durable. So, you can rest easy knowing this mattress has got your back. Literally.
Reasons to Buy the Sealy Newton Posturepedic Mattress
- AlignSupport® spring technology – the unique spring construction senses your shape, then follows up with deep down consistent support, year after restful year
- Responsive UniCased® edge support – for a larger sleep surface, removing that “rolling off” feeling as you sleep
- A Latex ComfortCore™ – offering pressure relief where your body needs it most
- Topped with a double layer of Sealy’s extra firm foam – providing a comfortable and supportively firmer feel
- Intelligent SmarTex® fibres – regulating your temperature and wicking away moisture for a comfortable night’s rest
- Quilted with a premium soft-touch, stretch-knit fabric – carefully designed and tailored to create a contemporary look
- Endorsed by Allergy UK – ProShield® fibres are woven into the fabric of the mattress, keeping pesky allergens and dust mites at bay
- Designed in conjunction with the Orthopaedic Advisory Board – Sealy have partnered with the international OAB for nearly two decades – made up of orthopaedic surgeons, bio-mechanical engineers, and medical scientists
- Expertly designed and handcrafted in Britain – designed exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Available in two comfort ratings – Medium and Firm
- Mattress depth – 27cm
- Easy care – no turn mattress
- Free 10 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
Sealy Newton Posturepedic Mattress
Cocooning the spring unit with interlocking keys is our UniCased® edge support. The keys have been precisely engineered to intertwine with the springs, securing everything in place and providing greater stability. Designed by our team of experts, UniCased® allows you to benefit from a larger usable sleep surface, removing the “rolling off” feeling as you snooze, and offering dependable durability.
Supporting the entire mattress, BasePlank is an inspired, unifying foundation that provides reliable structure from corner to corner. The Latex ComfortCore™ is positioned at the heart of the mattress and is designed to target your hips and lower back for tailored pressure relief. Combined with a double layer of Sealy extra firm foam, the Newton mattress is perfect for those who prefer a firmer, more robust feel. For those who prefer something a little less firm, it is also available in a Medium comfort rating, so we’ve got you covered.
The technology is not the only thing that’s unique about this Sealy mattress. The premium quality fabric has been expertly designed and tested to create a look that’s uniquely Sealy Posturepedic. The fabric has been woven with SmarTex® to disperse heat away from the skin and regulate your temperature as you get that all-important shut eye. And that’s not all, ProShield® technology protects against allergens and aims to keep your mattress clean and fresh throughout its life. Don’t just take our word for it though, ProShield® is endorsed by Allergy UK for added peace of mind.
At Sealy, it’s our mission to create mattresses that last, and that’s why all these Bensons for Beds Sealy Posturepedic mattresses, handmade right here in Britain, come with a 10 year guarantee.
Shop the full Sealy Posturepedic mattress collection here or for more information you can view the Sealy Posturepedic Brochure here.–!>