Having the right mattress can be beneficial for keeping you supported as you sleep. The Sealy Broxton Extra Firm mattress is built with a PostureTech core support spring unit that offers technology to support the body where it’s needed the most.
Reasons to Buy the Sealy Broxton Extra Firm Mattress
- Sealy’s unique PostureTech core support spring unit – responsive, durable, and supportive spring system
- Central zoning ‘power pack’ – gives additional support and pressure relief
- Tencel fibres – helps regulate body temperature, keeping you cool and dry
- Edge Guard – for complete edge to edge support
- Pro-Shield™ – anti-allergy treatment for a clean and comfortable night’s sleep
- Upholstered in a luxury Belgian damask cover – gives you a soft, durable, and breathable sleep surface
- Hand-tufted finish – provides additional firmness
- Comfort rating – Extra Firm (also available in Firm as the Sealy Broxton Firm)
- Quality assured – handcrafted in the UK by Sealy, exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Free Full 5 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
Sealy Broxton Extra Firm Mattress
Acting as the engine room of the mattress, the spring system helps to provide the firm and extra firm comfort that the Sealy Broxton has to offer. As you lay on the bed, the springs gradually get firmer as pressure increases to provide deep down support and pressure relief whilst you sleep. Twice tempered, the spring system is durable, responsive and will remain supportive throughout its life span.
In the lower back area of your mattress (or the lumbar area if you want to be scientific), you’ll get additional support thanks to the mattress’s central zoning power pack. This power pack provides extra support to your lower back and acts as a shock absorber to ensure the longevity and durability of the mattress.
We’re sure the majority of us would love extra sleeping space (we know we would!) Thankfully, this mattress has Edge Guard – a Sealy technology that makes the edge of the mattress firmer. By having a firm edge, you get a larger sleeping area, meaning you can lie right to the edge of the mattress without feeling like you’re going to fall off. This gives you a larger sleeping space so you and your partner can move around freely without disturbing each other.
Another layer to this mattress is made up of Tencel fibres, to help regulate heat and moisture from your body, so you can stay comfy and feel fresh as you sleep. All these layers are tufted together for additional firmness. Tufted simply means all the mattress layers are pulled together.
Covering these layers of comfort is a luxury Belgian damask cover that has been treated with skin-safe Pro-Shield. No one needs the annoyance of allergies popping up and disturbing them as they sleep. Pro-Shield is a skin-safe treatment, endorsed by Allergy UK, which can keep pesky allergens at bay, so you can have a clean, comfortable and restful night’s sleep.
Prefer something softer? You can also get the Sealy Broxton mattress in Firm.–!>