Sink into a world of pure comfort as our exclusive Sensaform 7 Zone Pressure Relieving AIR Memory Foam adapts to your body’s contours, providing unparalleled pressure relief and support. Say goodbye to restless nights and hello to deep, restorative sleep. With breathable AIR channels, the Slumberland AIR 3.0 offers 5 times more breathability than standard memory foam mattresses, to help you sleep cooler, the mattress fabric is also Temperature+ treated, helping to regulate your body temperature and rehydrating your skin, no matter the season.
Reasons to Buy the Slumberland Air 3.0 Memory Mattress
- 2050 Dual Layer Pocket springs – combination of 1000 mini and 1050 full height pocket springs, which adapt individually to body movement, for superior responsive support
- Exclusive 7 Zone Pressure Relieving AIR Memory Foam (5cm) – zoned to cleverly contour to key body areas, for responsive, pressure relieving comfort and support
- Sensaform Memory Foam with breathable air channels – 5 times more breathable than standard memory foam, to help you sleep cooler
- Dynamic reinforced edge support – for added durability, reduces roll-off, and optimises the sleep surface all the way to the edge of the mattress
- Temperature+ treated fabric – helps regulate body temperature for sleep comfort and designed to rehydrate the skin whilst you sleep
- Deep quilted, stretch-knit sleep surface – featuring Truecomfort fillings for breathable, cushioning comfort
- Pro-bio treated fabric – a natural treatment in the fabric, to reduce harmful bacteria and help prevent the effects of dust mite allergens
- Easy care – no turn mattress, for ease of use
- Mattress height – 5cm
- Available in two comfort ratings – Firm and Extra Firm
- Made in the UK in a British Kitemark™ Quality Accredited factory – recognised as a symbol of quality, safety and trust for more than 100 Years
- “I’m Green™” packaging – made from a minimum of 50% sugar cane and 30% recycled plastics
- Free 8 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
Slumberland Air 3.0 Memory Mattress
Experience undisturbed sleep, even if your partner tosses and turns, as 1000 mini and 1050 full-height individually adapting pocket springs support you through the night. The Slumberland AIR 3.0 mattress is designed to absorb motion, so you can sleep peacefully without disruptions. With dynamic reinforced edge support the AIR has added durability, reducing roll-off, and optimising the sleep surface all the way to the edge of the mattress.
Crafted in the UK with the finest materials at a British Kitemark™ Quality Accredited factory, which has been recognised as a symbol of quality, safety and trust for more than 100 Years; this mattress is built to last. We are so confident about this, that we have given an 8-year guarantee, for total peace of mind. For ease of maintenance, this is a no turn mattress; simply rotate every two weeks for the first six months, and then monthly thereafter, using the handles attached. Worried about allergies? The AIR has a Pro-bio treatment, which is natural and helps to prevent allergens, so you can rest easy.
We also have a wide range of other Slumberland AIR mattresses, with a variety of different benefits, firmness ratings and spring counts, check them out here. Invest in your well-being and transform your sleep with the Slumberland AIR Mattress. Don’t settle for ordinary when you can experience the extraordinary. Upgrade your sleep.