The Sandro Memory Support mattress layers are made up of an open coil spring unit and there’s also some comfy memory foam too. Wondering what these 2 layers create when they work together? Pressure relieving comfort! As you lay in bed, the open coil spring unit helps with even weight distribution & the memory foam perfectly contours around your body. Both layers work together to help relieve pressure & pain off different parts of your body. Once that pressure on your body has relaxed, you’ll be able to drift off to the Land of Nod comfortably.
Reasons to Buy the Sandro Memory Support Mattress
- Open coil spring unit – helps with even weight distribution, stability and comfort
- Pressure relieving memory foam – reacts and contours to your body to help ease aches and pains
- Soft-touch knitted top fabric – luxurious sleep surface, quilted with polyester fibres made with recycled materials
- Easy-care non turn mattress – rotate head to toe to prolong the mattress life
- Comfort rating – Medium (also available in Soft as the Sandro Memory) (link)
- Free 5 year guarantee – for peace of mind
- Quality assured – made in the UK
Sandro Memory Support Mattress
Creating a comfortable tailored sleep, the Sandro Memory Support mattress’s top panel is quilted with soft-touch knitted fabric & polyester fibres, made from recycled materials. Together the fabric and fibres work alongside the memory foam to give you snug & comfy support – aren’t you lucky?
This mattress is an easy-care non-turn mattress so you won’t have to worry about flipping it. Simply rotate head to toe so you can enjoy the benefits of your mattress for longer.
This Sandro Memory Support mattress has a Medium comfort rating, but if you’d prefer something less firm, the Sandro Memory mattress has a Soft comfort rating (link).