The Jax Mattress is built with 325 open coil springs (in a king-size mattress) that give you balanced support as you sleep. These reactive springs help to evenly distribute your body weight. “Why is that important?”, I hear you ask. Having even body distribution can alleviate pressure & pain from different parts of your body. Once that pressure on your body has relaxed, you’ll be able to drift off to the Land of Nod comfortably. The open coil spring system has an outer steel frame that helps to offer stability and durability. Along with the spring system, the Jax Mattress has a cosy foundation layer made from new-life yarns for cushioned support all night long. There’s also a layer of polyester fillings, made with a minimum of 70% recycled material from plastic bottles. This future friendly layer will add comfort to your mattress and give you a well-deserved cosy sleep.
Reasons to Buy the Jax Mattress
- 325 open coil springs – for responsive comfort & support
- Upholstered in a Belgian damask cover – for a soft, yet durable & breathable sleeping surface
- New-life recycled layer – cushioned foundation support
- Breathable, hypoallergenic layer – recycled, future friendly comfort
- Comfort rating – firm
- Free 5 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
- Quality assured – British Kite mark accredited
- Made in the UK
Covering the mattress is a soft but durable woven damask fabric for a luxury, soft sleeping surface.
Great value for money whithout compromising on quality or comfort, so you’ll get the most out of your bed. Sounds great to us!
With all these amazing features, we’re sure you’ll be bouncing out of bed ready for the day ahead.