When you’re searching for the perfect mattress, do you sometimes feel a bit like Goldilocks, hoping for that ‘just right’ temperature, but always finding yourself too hot or too cold? We see you and we have the solution. Introducing the iGel™ Advance 3500i mattress from iGel™ with luxuriously indulgent plushtop layer, exclusively for Bensons for Beds. Featuring iGel™ Advance Graphene technology, this intelligent temperature regulation helps you to sleep not too hot, not too cold, just right.
Reasons to Buy the iGel Advance 3500i Plush Top Mattress
- Luxuriously indulgent plushtop layer – for optimum levels of surface comfort
- Powered by an extra deep 7.5cm of iGel™ Advance Graphene Technology – intelligent temperature regulation helps you sleep not too hot, not too cold, just right
- iGel™ Advance Graphene– 7 times faster heat transfer than standard foam, Graphene is cleaner than synthetic additives
- iGel™ Advance intelligent temperature regulation – proven to absorb, store and release heat to help you remain at the ideal sleep temperature – within the 35° to 37° Celsius comfort zone
- Nothing feels quite this good – with iGel™ Advance patented know-how, exclusively at Bensons for Beds, we’ve perfected a feel that’s like nothing else
- Opulent super loft and super soft stretch-knit cover – luxuriously soft and breathable, with eye-catching centre panel design
- 3500 premium pocketed springs – for individual comfort and support, with reduced partner disturbance
- AdvantEdge™ superior edge support – premium support along the edge of the mattress, for added durability and to increase the mattress sleeping area
- Soothing and supportive pressure relief – iGel™ Advance can help reduce aches and pains, with pressure relieving Gel crystals for targeted support where your body needs it most
- FreshNow™ advanced moisture wicking – helps to prevent waking caused by humidity, for an all-night fresher feel
- iPure™ – our cleanest formula foams and fibres, with more recycled PET polyester fibre content (80%), and fewer synthetic additives
- In partnership with the BCA (British Chiropractic Association) – the largest and longest established association for chiropractors in the United Kingdom
- Mattress depth – 37cm
- 2 comfort choices – Medium or Firm
- Easy care – no turn mattress
- Free 10 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
iGel Advance 3500i Plush Top Mattress
The iGel™ Advance 3500i mattress starts off with an impressive base of 3500 individually encased pocket springs, designed to reduce side to side spring movement for premium support. Surrounding this is AdvantEdge™, which works with the 3500 pocket springs to offer edge-to-edge support, whilst stopping you and your partner from rolling together. As well as keeping you from battling over the bed, these features work together to enhance the support and shape of your mattress, prolonging its lifespan and providing years of harmonious sleep.
On top of the pocket springs sits an extra deep 7.5cm of iGel™ Advance Graphene technology Gel. Researched and developed exclusively for Bensons for Beds, this clever Gel moves heat seven times faster than standard foam, helping you stay in the temperature sweet spot of 35°-37° Celsius and allowing your body to drift comfortably into deep sleep. This is important because if we overheat, our body’s internal air conditioning system kicks in to cool us down, which reduces sleep quality and makes us feel sweaty; too chilly and the cold can wake us from our deep sleep. For even more indulgent comfort, the surface of this mattress features a luxurious plushtop layer that’ll have you clock-watching until bedtime.
With patented know-how, we’ve perfected a feel that’s like nothing else. If you struggle with aches and pains, you’ll be happy to hear that iGel™ Advance is the original and best for pressure relief, thanks to its pressure relieving Gel crystals. Soothing tired bodies, iGel™ Advance contours to your unique body shape, concentrating beneath deep areas of body compression – like hips and shoulders, to provide targeted support where you need it most. Unlike conventional memory foam, it won’t lock you in one position, so you can wriggle around comfortably whilst being supported at every turn.
iGel is CertiPur™ accredited for high standards in material production and safety, which is thanks to the iPure™ mattress construction. With more recycled PET polyester fibre content (80%), and fewer synthetic additives, this mattress features our cleanest formula foams and fibres. Topping all of this off is the quilted FreshNow™ moisture wicking cover with iconic central motif.
Shop the full iGel Collection here.