As part of the Hypnos Luxurious Earth collection, this Hypnos Luxurious Earth 04 mattress is endorsed by the Eden Project and made exclusively for Bensons for Beds. Offering sublime comfort, with sustainability at its heart, this stunning collection is kinder to the natural world, through the responsible use of natural and traceable materials. With 100 years of bedmaking heritage, Royal Warrant holders Hypnos are confident this will be the most comfortable bed you’ll ever own.
Reasons to Buy the Hypnos Luxurious Earth 04 Mattress
- Natural comfort and fillings – each fibre is chosen for its comfort, provenance and to help reduce our impact on the environment
- 3 whole fleeces of organic wool from British farms – generous layers of naturally temperature regulating, breathable, and antibacterial fibre. From organic farmers who work in harmony with nature, meeting the highest standards of animal welfare
- Organic lambswool and peace silk – opulent comfort with soft, fine, organic lambswool and peace silk, for natural temperature regulation
- Generous natural layers – gathered in the foothills of the Himalayas, renewable and regenerative Allo fibres provide exceptional moisture absorbency, whilst being hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- ReActivePro™ 9-turn pocket spring technology – total support, aiding natural spinal alignment and pressure relief. The more active turns in a spring, the greater the ability to recognise your body’s unique imprint and provide comfort and support exactly where you need it
- Triple Edge Protection™ – three rows of firmer edge springs on both sides of the mattress, a metal frame, and traditional genuine side stitching all help to protect the mattress edge and optimise the sleep area
- Crafted by experts with true hand side stitching – traditional craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation, with 3 rows of true hand side-stitching for edge-to-edge support
- Luxury Hypnos signature damask cover – cool cotton, luxuriously soft and breathable, chemical free, treated with M-Pure
- Hand-tufted with British wool – traditionally tufted to secure the mattress fillings in place
- Reassuring quality, made in the UK – lovingly handcrafted in Buckinghamshire by Royal Warrant holders, Hypnos, exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Delivered in recyclable packaging – made from sugar cane and recycled plastic to substantially reduce carbon emissions
- 2 comfort choices – choose from Medium and Firmer
- Seasonal turn mattress – rotate and turn with the seasons to refresh fillings and use both sides of the mattress for greater durability
- Free 10 year guarantee – for total peace of mind
- Endorsed by the Eden Project – for being kinder to the natural world, demonstrating how we can build a more sustainable future
Hypnos Luxurious Earth 04 Mattress
Lovingly hand-crafted with generous natural layers, there are 3 whole fleeces of quality organic British wool inside this mattress, providing temperature regulation and breathability. With Himalayan Allo, you’ll benefit from exceptional moisture absorbency to help keep your body perfectly cool. Grown and harvested by indigenous people, predominantly women, from the remote Himalayan forests north of Nepal, Allo has excellent antistatic, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties and is a renewable and regenerative fibre. Farmed with care, by producers and growers who work in harmony with nature and meet the highest welfare standards, your mattress also includes the finest organic lambswool and super soft peace silk. Peace silk is highly prized as it’s made without harming silkworms, waiting for them to naturally leave their silk cocoons. These natural fillings enhance your sleep experience by working together to create the perfect environment for the most rejuvenating rest.
The sleep surface is luxuriously soft and breathable thanks to the natural, unbleached cotton damask. Treated with M-Pure, a natural flame retardant that utilises bio-based raw materials, this cotton is responsibly sourced, biodegradable, and free from standard fire-resistant chemicals. The damask covers are expertly sewn to the border and then the mattress is hand-tufted using British wool to hold all the natural fillings in place and create a plush, supportive feel.
Providing comfort and support from head to toe, this mattress features Hypnos’ intuitive active turn pocket spring technology – ReActivePro™. With this innovative system, the more active turns in a spring, the greater its ability to recognise your body’s unique imprint, meaning that each spring seamlessly adjusts to your every move. This 9-turn pocket spring mattress is designed to actively minimise pressure points on your body, helping to increase blood circulation and alleviate tension, allowing your muscles to relax. Sounds amazing, right? The pocket springs also create a ‘bellow-like’ effect that drives cool air around the mattress for greater breathability. This results in better ventilation, which helps to reduce moisture and maintain a comfortable body temperature for a healthy, relaxing, and energising night’s sleep.
Triple Edge Protection™ ensures the best performance, thanks to the combination of the ReActivePro™ pocket spring system, with its flexible steel frame, and three rows of genuine hand side-stitching to give superior edge-to-edge support and a beautiful hand-tailored look. The more rows of side stitching, the more time has been taken to create and hand-tailor the mattress, and this mattress has an impressive 3 rows of hand-stitching, which highlights the craftsmanship and care involved.
If you’re looking for added luxury, our Hypnos Luxurious Earth mattresses include the Hypnos Luxurious Earth 01, Hypnos Luxurious Earth 02, Hypnos Luxurious Earth 03, and Hypnos Luxurious Earth 05.
Why not complement your comfortable Hypnos mattress with a beautiful Staples & Co divan bed base and headboard? You’ll find a range of premium fabrics to choose from including velvets, linen look, and faux leather.