Introducing the award-winning eve hybrid uno, a hybrid mattress that gives you convenience, comfort, and quality all rolled into one. Now doesn’t that sound good!
Reasons to Buy the eve hybrid uno mattress
- Good Housekeeping Institute award winner – for quality and comfort
- Comfort and quality rolled into one – rolled hybrid mattress for quick and easy delivery and set up
- 1100 pocket springs– adapting individually to your body movement, for premium responsive support
- CertiPUR™ certified pressure relieving memory foam – cleaner and greener*, moulds to the sleeper’s body contours to help spinal alignment, relieving pressure on the back and joints
- Added perimeter edge support – lets you sleep right to the edge of the mattress, without roll-off
- Soft-touch, stretch knit cover – works in harmony with the springs and fillings to contour to each sleeper’s body shape
- A sleep surface that’s free from chemical treatment – naturally fire-retardant, so no need for chemical additives
- 40 night comfort guarantee – 40 nights of glorious snoozing to see if it’s right for you
- Free 8 year guarantee – for peace of mind
- Comfort rating – Medium
- Easy care – no turn mattress
- Mattress height – 23.5cm
- Manufactured in a BSI Kitemark™ accredited factory – quality assured
- Made in the UK – exclusively for Bensons for Beds
- Recyclable sugarcane packaging – made using a 100% renewable resource, and winner of the Good Housekeeping Institute Getting Greener award for sustainable packaging
eve hybrid uno mattress
Made exclusively for Bensons for Beds, this rolled up mattress is chock-a-block full of scrumptious fillings that’ll have you bouncing out of bed feeling refreshed. It has 1100 pocket springs that respond individually to your body movement, for top-notch responsive support, plus a whole host of planet-friendly materials. From the pressure relieving, cleaner and greener* CertiPUR™ memory foam, to the fabric fillings made with recycled plastic bottles, this eve mattress has been designed to be good for you and good for our planet.
The soft-touch, stretch knit cover works with the springs and fillings to contour to each sleeper’s body shape, hugging you gently to the land of Nod. The sleep surface is also free from any chemical treatments thanks to it being naturally fire-retardant, so no need for chemical additives.
You can even collect your hybrid rolled mattress from any one of our nationwide Bensons for Beds stores and sleep on it the same night. These luxury mattresses are rolled to fit into most cars, so you’ll be having a great night’s sleep in no time.
When you get home, it’s easy to set your mattress up. Within 2 hours, the rolled mattress will have expanded enough to be ready to use. Within 24 hours, it’ll be fully recovered and expanded. As if that wasn’t handy enough, you don’t even need to flip this mattress to look after it – just rotate occasionally it to keep it in perfect condition.
It’s not just us who think this mattress is the bee’s knees. Good Housekeeping praised the whole eve hybrid range for its high quality, finding it cosy and luxurious to sleep on and gave it the Good Housekeeping Institute award. They also noted its compact packaging, which made it easy to manoeuvre to their chosen room, packaging which they also awarded the Good Housekeeping Getting Greener award for sustainable packaging.
The packaging used to protect your mattress is made using 40% sugarcane – this is a 100% renewable resource grown on productive land in Brazil (0.02% of arable land). This packaging is recyclable yet retains the same protective and durable properties of non-renewable plastics.