Filled with high-performance Eco Comfort fibres which are made from 100% recycled materials. These responsive fibres spring back into shape to provide long lasting support. Encased in breathable fabric for improved air circulation for a refreshing night’s sleep.
You can choose this pillow in either soft or medium depending on your sleeping position. The soft option is perfect for back sleepers whilst the firm pillow is ideal for those who sleep on their side, both of which will help keep your spine aligned for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Silentnight Eco Comfort Pillow (at Dreams) from £34
- Made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to bring you premium comfort that won’t cost the planet
- For every Eco Comfort Pillow approximately 17 plastic bottles are diverted from going into landfill or our oceans
- Each pillow is filled with high performance Eco Comfort Fibres that spring back to shape to provide long lasting support
- Spiral shaped fibres help to give the pillow extra recovery and bounce
- Breathable outer fabric also helps to improve air circulation for a refreshing night’s sleep
- Hypoallergenic which means it does not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies
- An ideal option for back sleepers (soft) or side sleepers (firm)
- Made in the UK