With its specialist firm ZD support spring unit and iFibre ‘power-pack’ layer, the Tahiti Support is perfect for those who need orthopaedic support without breaking the bank. Featuring Tencel® fibres and Purotex® anti-allergens, if both firmly supportive and durable.
Sealy’s ZD support spring unit is designed to profile the sleeper’s body to provide a firm sleeping surface that remains consistent across the entire mattress, offering support to those who need it or prefer a firmer mattress, but idea for those who are of above average stature. This is topped off with a dense iFibre layer, providing a firm feel and a central zoning ‘power-pack that gives added support where it is needed the most. Surrounding this is Edge Guard for complete edge-to-edge support and to maximise your sleep area and stop both you and your partner from rolling into the middle of the bed….
Today’s Mattresses Deal:
Sealy Tahiti Support Mattress from £499.99 (from Bensons for Beds) £750.00
- Orthopaedic ZD support open coil spring unit mattress, with Tencel® and Purotex® anti-allergens
- Comfort rating: 4 – Firm Support
- Free full 5-year guarantee
- Boasting Sealy’s ZD Support open coil spring unit for consistent body profiled support
- Dense iFibre layer with central zoning ‘power-pack’ for a firmer feel
- Featuring anti-allergen Purotex® for self-cleaning and to reduce humidity
- Tencel® fibres to regulate temperature and wick away moisture
- Hand-tufted for extra taut, additional support
- Edge guard for edge-to-edge support
- Easy-care non-turn mattress, simply rotate regularly
- Mattress height: 27cm
- Available sizes: Single, Small Double, Double, King, Super King
- Made in Britain
Meanwhile, the hand-tufted mattress top is finished to give extra tautness and is infused with Tencel® fibres to help regulate heat and wick away moisture, keeping you cool and dry. We also know that allergens can be a worry and are known to be the biggest sleep thief, however, Purotex® anti-allergens within the mattress release friendly bacteria into the fabric, cleaning up allergens and reducing humidity. What’s more, Purotex® anti-allergens have also been endorsed by Allergy UK.
The Tahiti Support is an easy-care non-turn mattress although end-to-end rotation is recommended to prolong the life of the mattress.