Boasting a total of 1850 Active Pocket Springs and adaptive Micro-pocket Springs, a Dynamic Perimeter Support system, the Sensaform Airstream 9000 will evenly distribute and isolate different body weights and shapes, working independently to provide you with supreme reactive support a great choice if you or your partner tend to turn a lot throughout the night.
Topped off with a luxurious enveloping pillow top featuring our deepest infusion layer, with PermiCell fabric integrated between the pillow-top and the mattress to provide superior airflow and micro-climate control. Working in harmony with the open cell memory foam, your bed will help you keep cool and fresher for longer.
Today’s Divan Beds Deal:
Sensaform Airstream Memory 9000 Divan Bed Set on Legs for £1,099.99 from Bensons for Beds
- Pocket sprung mattress with copper infused memory foam and micro-pocket springs
- Firmness Ratings: Medium or Firm
- Free full 8-year guarantee
- BSI – British Standard Kitemark accreditated
- A total of 1850 Active Pocket springs in two layers, for double the support
- Dynamic perimeter support with reinforced springs for edge to edge support
- Includes Active micro pocket springs for ultimate pressure relief
- Layer of Copper infused memory foam layer for superior breathability for excellent temperature regulation
- Luxurious deep quilted sleeping surface for outstanding comfort
- PermiCell fabric under the pillow top for increased ventilation and airflow
- Easy care non-turn mattress, rotate occasionally
- Handles on all sides to aid rotation
- Mattress height: 38.5cm
- Choice of 6 Divan base colour options
- Choice of 8 storage options, including supersized storage drawers 50% more storage capacity
- Part of the Sensaform Airstream Collection Exclusive to Bensons for Beds
- Made in Britain
- Headboard not included
What makes our Airstream Memory range ultimately superior to other mattresses is the Airstream Copper Infused Memory Foam Technology. Copper is a naturally occurring element known for its many health benefits, including natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral elements to neutralise harmful microbes and odours. At the same time these natural properties assist in strengthening, energising and supporting joints and muscles to relieve pain. Ideal for those who need joint support or faster sports recover.
As copper particles are suspended into the compressed open cell memory foam, when they are compressed, they create conductive pathways that either store or flow heat away from the body creating natural temperature regulation.
You may also like